The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Volume – 30 ml
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% is an alpha hydroxy acid solution that offers effective exfoliation targeted at the skin’s surface. It is supported with purified Tasmanian pepperberry extract. Which has been shown to reduce irritation and sensitivity that can be associated with acid use. This water-based serum is ideal for dry skin types. This pH of this formula is approximately 3.8. Lactic Acid has a pKa of 3.8 and pKa is the most important aspect to consider in formulating with acids. pKa implies acid availability. When pKa is close to pH. There is an ideal balance between salt and acidity, maximizing effectiveness of the acid and reducing irritation.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A high-strength lactic acid peeling formula for smoother and healthier-looking skin.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dullness and uneven texture.
If you want to know more…
This 10 percent lactic acid-enriched formulation offers mild exfoliation for smoother skin. Supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry. It reduces signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Lactic acid should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- This product contains an AHA that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen. Wear protective clothing. And limit sun exposure, while using this product.
There are no reviews yet.