The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% is a cream-like formula that brightens skin tone and visibly improves skin texture due to a high concentration of azelaic acid—a natural and effective antioxidant found in grains. It has a lower irritation potential than other direct acids, which means it’s gentle enough for daily use as part of your skincare regimen.
What it is: A multifunctional cream that visibly brightens skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness, Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated without alcohol, nuts, or fragrance, this Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension visibly brightens skin tone, evens out texture, reduces blemishes, and provides antioxidant support.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the face in the morning and evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes and mouth.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.