The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% – 30ml
The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% offers a lightweight, water-based formula that helps reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. Unlike direct forms of vitamin C, this easy-to-use serum contains a water-soluble vitamin C derivative that converts into vitamin C once applied, giving it less irritation potential. And because it has advanced antioxidant properties, it also protects skin from the visual effects of damage caused by environmental stressors, helping to maintain a more radiant complexion.
Note: In its pure form, vitamin C is unstable in water. Ascorbyl Glucoside is a water-soluble derivative of vitamin C. It is much more stable in water but it is less potent than direct L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
Formulation: Lightweight Serum.
– Ascorbyl Glucoside: Offers enhanced brightening benefits.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula is lightweight and non-irritating.
How To Use:
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day. If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.