The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane
The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane hydrates your skin while supporting its natural moisture barrier. Squalane is an exceptional hydrator found naturally in the skin, and this formula uses 100% plant-derived squalane derived from sugar cane for a non-comedogenic solution that enhances surface-level hydration.
This product offers a richer texture and feel than our 100% Plant-Derived Hemi-Squalane.
Our 100% Plant-Derived Squalane formula can also be used in hair to increase heat protection, add shine, and reduce breakage.
What it is: A lightweight plant-derived solution that supports healthy hydration.
Skincare Concerns: Dryness
- Squalane: An exceptional hydrator that can prevent ongoing loss of hydration.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know:
Squalane has very high emollience, is an exceptional hydrator and can prevent ongoing loss of hydration that impairs dermal suppleness.
How To Use:
- Apply a few drops to the face once daily or as needed.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.